Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Loving Navy!


Sorry for the break! I am sort of at the mercy of my brides to send me pictures, but be glad you waited because this next picture is worth it. I am a little bummed the bride isn't in the picture because she is adorable and I would have loved to see her POB dress.

Here are Katie's bridesmaids in Simple Silhouettes Aster dress - Navy shantung. I am in love with the flowers. SO pretty and perfect for a July wedding. They just add a fun pop of color. Another thing that I love is that she didn't do matchy matchy jewelry. Seriously, if I worked for Simple Silhouettes I would use this for my website. Doesn't it look like an ad?

I'm kind of obsessed with Navy these days. I have another Navy wedding that I'm hoping to have pictures from soon. In the meantime, enjoy the awesomeness of these bridesmaids. Congrats Katie! Come visit when you're in Indy!






No comments:

Post a Comment