Saturday, November 20, 2010

Emily & Jack

If you've been to Bella recently you may recognize Emily.  She has been working here on weekends and has been such a great addition to my one man team.  I met Emily originally because her husband Jack is a friend from college, so shortly after he proposed Emily came in to pick out dresses. She chose mix & match LulaKate styles with a full skirt in black dupioni silk and they looked fabulous!





And as we say in the South, "Bless her heart", poor Emily broke her foot a few weeks before the wedding so she was stuck wearing a boot on her wedding day. Of course it didn't stop her from making the most of her special day.





I'm sure you can tell from these pictures - Emily is full of joy!  Bella is lucky to have such a genuine girl like her! Congrats Emily!

1 comment:

  1. This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

    jewelry for bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete