Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Amsale & Cheetahs

I love it when I have an opportunity to wear one of my dresses. For the last 3 years, I have been on the planning committee for Zoobilation, which is a 4,500 person black tie event at the Indianapolis Zoo. It is one of the largest fundraisers in the State and because the Zoo receives no government funding - the success of the event is imperative for the Zoo. The money raised helps bring new exhibits and this year they opened a large, permanent cheetah exhibit. There are now 5 cheetahs at the Indianapolis Zoo and they are absolutely incredible! The exhibit is a must for those who live in town.

This year I have had 2 fundraising events for the Zoo that I wore Amsale - one was to a wine auction and the other Zoobilation. These dresses are fantastic and extremely comfortable. Most of their line is chiffon but they do have some taffeta and jersey dresses that are equally stunning.


Wine Auction at the Conrad - Style G551C in cranberry

Up close and personal at the Wine Auction! What a beautiful animal!

My friend Meredith and I both wore Amsale to Zoobilation. I am wearing style G425C in Ocean and Meredith (& Theodore) are wearing style G426C in Hydrangea. Let me just say these dresses are great if you are pregnant. I'm not speaking from experience (don't get your hopes up, Mom).




1 comment:

  1. Love all of these dresses! The colors for your Zoobilation dresses are just lovely. And a special shout out to Meredith with "Teddy in Tow" - Mama is lookin' fabulous.

    ReplyDelete