Thursday, June 17, 2010

TwoBirds Bridesmaids - Convertible Dress

Not gonna lie, when I first got these dresses I was super intimidated. Of course, one of my first appointments when I opened in January wanted me to wrap her every which way to Sunday in the dress. I knew she was interested in the line, so I took one of the dresses home and with the help of YouTube - I figured out how to tie 5 to 7 different styles of the dress. Like these:


I'm no pro now but it's fair to say I've done some pretty cool wraps with the dress. And as luck would have it, my friend Meredith found one at Goodwill for $3.99 and bought it for me. They retail $270. Score!

Did I mention that they don't wrinkle and they are one size fits all? And it is definitely a dress you can wear again. Hence, the name TwoBirds (one stone)... get it?

Well, Kathy Lee and Hoda showcased the TwoBirds dress on the Today Show this week. Here's the link!

More info on the dresses can be found on their website:
or you can come check them out in the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment