Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twist on Traditional

Simple Silhouettes - the designer in my previous post just launched "Beyond the Wedding Day" - where they show their dresses being re-worn and give tips on what to pair with the dress. I think I speak for most bridesmaids when I say, if I'm spending more than $250 I better be able to wear that dress again. Below is the Phlox dress, which happens to be in my store window. Girls love this dress because you can wear a normal bra with it and the cut is very flattering for all figures, plus you can wear it again. And judging from the picture, you can even do odd sideways jumps in this dress. I kid, I kid.


You can check out all of the "Beyond the Wedding Day" styles here:


Honestly, I ordered one of these dresses for my 10 year highschool reunion. They have a fantastic color/ print selection and the dresses fit well. Not to mention most have pockets - added bonus. Here is the Sweet Pea style (same as Full Circle post) in their Rose Ikat print. J'adore.



Where were these dresses when I was a bridesmaid?

No comments:

Post a Comment