Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Bella!


It is hard for me to believe that Bella has been open for 6 months now.
Happy Half Birthday Bella!

Bella September 2009


Bella January 2010

At this time last year, I was in the business plan phase of Bella Bridesmaid. It was still a concept and "maybe it will work out". I had a secret life, I was going to work everyday from 8am - 5pm sitting in a cube day-dreaming about my life as a business owner and at night working hard on my business plan. The process was not all rainbows and puppies - it was by far the most challenging thing I've ever done. But as I sit here in my office at Bella and look at my store - I am so proud. I could not have done it without the support of my friends and family! So here's to you. Love you guys!

Mi familia at my opening.
(missing from this photo: Nick Sass aka Uncle Paws)

4 comments:

  1. Happy half Birthday Bella! :) It's hard to believe since it's gone by so quick, but what an amazing achievment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halfsie Birthday Bella! Cheers to many many more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seems like yesterday we were "oooing and ahhing" as we opened the first boxes of dresses! We couldn't be more proud of all your hard work and success! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO Impressed!! Great job POM POM!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete