Saturday, July 10, 2010

LulaKate Love!


It's no secret that I love LulaKate. And according to my sales so does Indianapolis! It's a fabulous line and the versatility is comparable to none. For a gemini like me, I have a hard time making decisions as is - throw in something like LulaKate - it's going to take me days to figure out what I want. The color selection is practically endless, there are four fabric options and finally five skirt styles to choose from. Whew! That's a lot of decision making. Luckily, I've had girls who can make decisions and I can't wait to show you what they've done. Here are pictures from a friend's wedding - she picked LulaKate - various styles all in the same midnight dupioni.



I'm hoping to have a trunk show here in Indianapolis soon. Details to follow!
In the meantime, check out LulaKate's write up on RealSimple.

No comments:

Post a Comment