Thursday, July 29, 2010

Making a Statement with Accessories

Accessories can totally make or break your outfit. Personally, if I had to wear a white shirt & jeans for the rest of my life but could have any accessories to go with it - I would be happy. My bathroom & closet are cluttered with necklaces, bracelets, scarves, belts, purses, etc.

I often find that bridal or bridesmaid accessories are an after thought or a last minute scramble. I am going to add to my accessory collection at the store but wanted to share some of my current favs.

First off, Florrie Mitton garters. What a perfect gift for the bride! So elegant and well-made. They have elastic so they won't slide & satin so they won't itch. Aren't they so charming?



Next, Made by Stella jewelry. Her pieces are so feminine and delicate. Definitely not something you could pick up at a department store. Also, she'll change the stone color or chain color for most pieces - just ask.

Matching Earrings.
Lastly, Nelle handbags. How sweet is this purse? I recently donated one for a Pretty Indy event and the following day I had a girl come to the store to buy one. They are hand made out of charmeuse and very dainty. Plus they are available in over 10 colors too.


1 comment:

  1. Gosh I wish you would have been in biz when I got married. All of these accessories are so gorgeous and are the little items that you'll keep or use again (besides the garter of course!)!

    ReplyDelete